Glen Crest conference sign up
To begin the conference sign-up process, click here. (Note: this link will not be active until noon on Friday, October 14.)
Conference dates and times are:
- Thursday, October 27, 4 - 7 p.m.
- Monday, November 7, 4 - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 22, noon - 2:30 p.m.
Logging in for the first time
- Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- If you do not have an email address, you can still make an appointment on this site. When the system asks for your email, type in "noemail.com"
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select "Forgot Password".
For each child at Glen Crest, enter a student ID and birth date.
You can find your student's ID number by logging in to PowerSchool via a desktop. The ID number will not display through the phone app.
Scheduling a conference time
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: You will only see the teachers your child(ren) have classes with.) It is not necessary to make an appointment with every teacher unless you feel you need to do so.
- Click on a square to book that time.
- You will have the choice of receiving an email reminder.
- Click "Create Appointment". Since all conferences are in the upper gym, it is possible to schedule your times back to back. PE, exploratory classes, band, and orchestra will be located in rooms 101 and 103. Please do not schedule an appointment with your child’s ACE teacher. We are reserving those times for core academic classes.
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you'd like to visit.
Sixth-grade parents: If your child has literacy with Mrs. Semorile and Ms. Schmidt in the split block, please only schedule with one of them. They will have information to share from both of them.
- At any time, you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
If you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact the school.
If you do not have access to a computer, you may complete these steps by coming into Glen Crest between the hours of 1 and 2:30 p.m. on October 17 or 18; calling the main office directly; or by accessing a computer at a public library.