Glen Crest conference sign up
To begin the conference sign up process, click here. (Note: this link will not be active until 8am on Saturday, October 6.)
Conference dates and times are:
- Thursday, October 25, 4 - 7 p.m.
- Monday, November 5, 4 - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20, noon - 2:30 p.m.
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- If you do not have an email address, you can still make an appointment on this site.
When the system asks for your email, type in noemail.com
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the "Forgot Password" and a new password will be emailed to you.
For each child, enter a student ID and birthdate (Unless your school specifies otherwise, enter the birthdate in the following format mm/dd/yy).
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with.) It is not necessary to make an appointment with every teacher your student has, unless you feel you need to do so.
- Click on a square to book that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder email delivered.
- Click "Create Appointment".
- Since all conferences are in the upper gym, it is possible to schedule your times close together, but you should allow at least five minutes between them.
Please do not schedule an appointment with your child’s ACE teacher. We try to reserve those slots for teachers to meet with parents of students in their core classes.
- If your child is in a “split block” meaning they have a different teacher for reading and language arts, please only schedule an appointment with one of the teachers. They will have information to share about both classes.
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you'd like to visit with.
- At any time you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
Please note: If you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact the school.
If you do not have access to a computer, you may complete these steps by coming into Glen Crest between the hours of 1 and 2:30 p.m. on October 17, 18, or 19; calling the main office directly; or by accessing a computer at a public library.