- Arbor View Elementary School
Registration for 2019-20 kindergartners and new students is now open
Families with students who will be new to Community Consolidated School District 89 or starting kindergarten in 2019-20 may now begin the pre-registration process. Registration for returning students will open on April 3. More information about the registration process for new and returning students is below.
Registration for 2019-20 new and kindergarten students
How to register:
- Visit www.ccsd89.org/register. Use the light green button for “2019-20 new student registration”
- Create an account by choosing a username and password through InfoSnap.
- Complete the form and hit “submit”.
- Once forms are submitted, families will need to prove residency at one of the registration verification events.
Registration verification for kindergarten and new students
Once you have completed the pre-registration through InfoSnap, you must next verify that you live in the district’s boundaries. Registration verification will be held on the following dates:
- 1 to 7 p.m. Monday, March 4, at the district office, 22W600 Butterfield Road, Glen Ellyn
- 1 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, at the district office, 22W600 Butterfield Road, Glen Ellyn
- 8:15 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 6, at the district office, 22W600 Butterfield Road, Glen Ellyn
Families that cannot attend one of the verification events may register between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the district office, 22W600 Butterfield Road, Glen Ellyn, beginning Monday, March 11. Residency will not be accepted prior to March 6.
The purpose of this verification event is for the district to confirm the child’s age and that the family’s address is within district boundaries.
Documents needed to prove residency
In order to complete registration in CCSD 89, families will need to bring their child’s birth certificate and proof of residency.
Proof of residency must include at least one of the following documents: mortgage papers, a signed lease, real-estate tax bill, or an affidavit from a local resident that attests to the registrant living with them at no cost.
Proof of residency must include at least two of the following documents: gas or electric bill, driver’s license, home/apartment insurance papers, auto registration, or voter registration.
Once all residency documents are received, families will be handed a “SnapCode” to complete registration starting April 3.
Posted: February 5, 2019